Amazon

Monday, February 19, 2018

Iherb Haul

I have been shopping online
at iherb for what feels like forever! Many, many years. Mainly because they have a huge selection and their prices are really good. Today I want to share a recent haul.

I did some shopping in the beauty section of iHerb to restock some of my faves and try a couple of new cruelty free products.
First, I got the Avalon Organics Refreshing Lemon Hand & Body Lotion and Glycerin Hand Soap. I LOVE the scent of sugared lemons! Not only do these smell amazing, they are made with 70% organic content, including natural lemon, lime, orange and grapefruit essential oils, aloe, chamomile, calendula and plant lipids to moisturize skin. They are made with no parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate.

Next, I picked up Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub. This scrub is one of my all time favorites. It’s perfect for my acne-prone face and back, but it’s also great for removing rough, dry spots on other areas of my body. The active ingredient is 2% salicylic acid, which helps to fight acne and remove dry skin. Walnut shell powder gives it the healthy scrub action, and licorice root helps to brighten old acne marks. Because of the high aloe vera content, it doesn’t make my skin feel dry like other acne washes do. The added peppermint oil gives it a nice cooling sensation. I have sensitive skin and this scrub is perfect – no reactions at all!

I wanted to try something new, so I got the Manuka Doctor Aperivive Manuka and Tea Tree Gel. I’m obsessed with the anti-microbial properties of manuka honey (second best thing to come out of New Zealand since Flight of the Conchords!).
Well, this gel is a really nice, non-sticky blend of manuka honey, propolis and tea tree oil, which makes for the ideal natural acne spot treatment. Applying honey directly to your skin at night would make for one sticky pillow in the morning – not good!

I also chose the Isavara Organics Flowers & Herb Toner, because, as the name suggests, it’s literally just witch hazel mixed with flowers and herbs! You can’t get much more natural than that! It’s made with organic rose petals, organic chamomile flowers, organic lavender flowers, organic linden leaf and flowers, jasmine flowers, and geranium, frankincense, myrrh and lemon essential oils. It smells lovely, and it’s super hydrating and calming to my skin. It’s nice to spritz on throughout the day for a pick me up, or right after cleansing and before moisturizing morning and night.

You can buy all this and much more at: https://www.iherb.com/c/bath-beauty?rcode=FIW102

✅5%Off+5%Credit with code FIW102
✅$5Off 1st order on $40+ code WELCOME5 or code APPS2017 for 1st app purchase
✅Brands Of The Week Sale - Extra Up to 15% Off!
🚛Free shipping on $40+($20+ to USA) .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#bodylotion #avalonorganics #organic #essentialoils #cleansingoil #herbtoner #superhydrating #iherbcoupon #beauty #naturalacnetreatment #teatreegel #licoriceroot #salicylicacid #acneproneskin #facebodyscrub #dryskin #skincareroutine #moisturizer #calendula #noparabens #peppermintoil #antimicrobial #coconutoil
#beautytips #beautyguru #beautyproduct #beautyproducts #beautymakeup #beautycare  #beautyjunkie #beautyblogger  #beautyaddict