Amazon

Monday, November 28, 2016

TROPICAL FRUIT RECOVERY SMOOTHIE RECIPE

Refueling after a hard workout is incredibly important—you want to supply your body with the nutrients it needs to repair and rebuild muscle. Eating or drinking the right things after a workout can really help enhance and accelerate your recovery. I occasionally have a hard time eating right after a workout, which is why I turn to smoothies so often to help me refuel. Today I’m sharing a recipe for a yummy Tropical Fruit Recovery Smoothie made with Isopure Aminos, full of great ingredients to help stimulate recovery after intense exercise.


Isopure aminos, iherb coupon, RECOVERY SMOOTHIE


I’ve been using Isopure Aminos for about a month now after my barre workouts and my hard runs, and I do think I’ve felt a difference. I’m less sore and I think I’ve been getting stronger than I would have otherwise without my regular Isopure smoothies. I’ve tried mixing the Alpine Punch flavor with chocolate protein powder, which is pretty tasty, but after experimenting, I found that my favorite combination involves mixing it with tropical fruits for an island-inspired smoothie.



Isopure aminos, iherb coupon, RECOVERY SMOOTHIE
This recovery smoothie combines banana, mangoes (an awesome superfood!), and a little orange, along with the tropical punch flavor of the Isopure Aminos. I threw some orange juice in mine to get in a little extra Vitamin C, an antioxidant, but if you’re trying to avoid adding extra sugar to your diet, you could mix yours with water, maybe adding in a little stevia for sweetness if you feel like your smoothie needs it.


Serves 1
An easy, tasty smoothie that will help you recover from a hard workout

INGREDIENTS
  1. 1 scoop Isopure Aminos, Alpine Punch flavor
  2. 1 scoop fruit-flavored or plain protein powder
  3. 1 c frozen mango chunks
  4. 1 banana
  5. 1 1/2 c orange juice or water
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
I’ve personally had very good luck refueling with this smoothie. The carbs from the fruit combined with protein from the protein powder are excellent for helping to restock the glycogen stores in my muscles as the protein helps with muscle repair. The smoothie tastes great, and I feel great! It’s my favorite new way to refuel, and I hope it works well for you, too!

You can find Isopure Aminos at Iherb.com 

Use coupon FIW102  at checkout to get 5% off + 5% Money Back as loyalty credit.